The WIN7 system and the I3 processor are not supported!
1. support USB1.1 or USB2.0 communication; support WIN98, WINME, WIN2K, WINXP operating system.
2. power supply by USB port.
3. when programming chips, you can use the power of the target board itself or the power supply to the target board.
4. have over current and undervoltage protection.
The 5.ISP interface has 6 pin compatible with ATMEL 10 pins.
6. with level conversion function, it can adapt to the target board voltage between 2.5V-5V and ESD static protection function.
7. support the hot key and command line parameter control, so that SL ISP can be integrated into the user's own working environment (such as AVR Studio, ICCAVR, IAR Embedded Workbench, etc.), without the need to switch to the SL ISP interface, it can be programmed, checked, reset, read and so on.
Support device list:
AT89S51 AT89S52 AT89S53
AT89S8252 ATTiny12 (L) ATTiny13 (V) ATTiny15 (L) ATTiny24 (V) ATTiny25 (V) ATTiny25 (E)
ATTiny2313 (V) ATTiny44 (V) ATTiny45 (V) ATTiny84 (V) ATTiny85 (V) AT90S2313 (V)
AT90S2343 (L) AT90S1200 (L) AT90S8515 (L) AT90S8535 (L) ATMEGA16 (L) ATMEGA162 (L)
ATMEGA48 (V) ATMEGA8 (L) ATMEGA88 (V) ATMEGA8515 (L) ATMEGA8535 (L) ATMEGA164 (L)
ATMEGA168 (V) ATMEGA169 (V) ATMEGA169P (V) ATMEGA32 (L) ATMEGA324 (V) ATMEGA325 (V)
ATMEGA329 (V) ATMEGA3290 (V) ATMEGA64 (L) ATMEGA640 (V) ATMEGA644 (V) ATMEGA645 (V)
ATMEGA649 (V) ATMEGA6490 (V) ATMEGA128 (L) ATMEGA1280 (V) ATMEGA1281 (V) ATMEGA2560 (V)
AT90CAN32 AT90CAN64 AT90CAN128 AT90PWM2 (B) AT90PWM3 (B)
It almost supports all AVR chips in use now, and if ATMEL has a new chip out of the double dragon upgrade software to support it, you only need to download new software packages at the time.
The USB driver will be installed after the software is installed. After the software is installed successfully, the computer will connect to USB ISP with USB and install the USB driver automatically.