Summary: Explosion-proof electronic vibration switch (hereinafter referred to as vibration switch) is a flameproof structure made according to GB3836.1-2010 "Explosive Environment Part 1: General Requirements for Equipment", GB3836.2-2010 "Explosive Environment Part 2: Equipment Protected by Flameproof Shell"d". Its flameproof sign is Ex D II CT6, which is suitable for factories with or possibly with Class II A, II B, II C, T1-T. Six groups of combustible gases, vapors and air mix to form explosion hazard zones 1 and 2.
Vibration monitoring is a means of early fault alarm for machinery, because the failure of auxiliary machinery is mostly reflected in the increase of vibration. Vibration switch can monitor the abnormal vibration of the machine and predict the damage of the machine. It mainly monitors the machine faults such as unbalanced rotor, misalignment, bearing damage and belt damage. The vibration switch can continuously monitor the vibration of the machine. If the vibration of the machine exceeds the allowable value, the vibration switch will provide an alarm or turn off the power supply of the machine to protect the machine from damage. Applicable to all kinds of rotating machinery, such as motors, centrifuges, fans, pumps, etc.
· Explosion-proof sign: Exd II CT6 Gb
· Power supply: 220VAC (+10%50Hz) or 24VDC (+10%)
· Input signal: built-in speed sensor
Frequency range: 5-1000Hz
· Range: 0-100.0mm/s
· Protection Level: IP54
· Display mode: 4-bit 0.36 inch LED digital display
Display accuracy: +1% full range
Photoelectric LED Indicator: Alarm I Value, Alarm II Value Red LED
· Current output: 4-20 mA active, output load < 500_ (optional)
· Alarm range: 0-100% full range (alarm delay can be customized)
· Alarm relay: node capacity 7A/250VAC or 7A/30VDC often open contacts, sealing: epoxy resin
· Temperature range: Running: - 20 ~80 ~
Storage time: - 30 ~80.0